Saturday, 2 June 2007

Female lawyers in their killer heels


A few days before I officially ORD, my good friend Jason rang me up and ask me if I wana work with him as a part-timer at the law firm, Drew & Napier. In my mind I was thinking I’m gonna be damn broke after I’m released from the army (Not that the army pays me a lot, HELL NO!), so I jumped at the chance! Furthermore, the job fits my criteria (!!!)… after gathering all the job details from Jason:





  • Working hours 9am – 5.30pm (Reasonable.)

  • Mondays – Fridays (Weekends free)

  • Job scope very relax (Easy money, can “keng”)

  • Female lawyers there are DAMNNNN…. Chio!!!




The job scope is actually very simple. Basically I just need to convert emails into PDF format, which is what I have been doing for the past 5 weeks!!! Working in the law firm as an admin clerk can be EXTREMELY BORING… I could just easily doze off while sitting up straight and still staring at the computer! Because this job doesn’t require any utilization of brain cells! (I mean which is good lah, cos I’m kinda dumb anyway.) However, overall the job is quite relax so its all good for me.





Furthermore, having Jason as my colleague makes it SO MUCH FUN to work at, maybe cos whenever we’re feeling bored, we just MSN each other to go for coffee and toilet breaks and also to bitch about those lawyers! (Trust me; he can make me laugh so hard in the toilet!) And!!! We always do the 4Ps together!

1. Pang jio (Pee)
2. Pang sai (Poop)
3. Pang pui (Fart)
4. Pang kang (Knock-off)


The lawyers there are all so tall and confident and HIGHLY ENGUISH EDUCATED! The males lawyers sound like they’re ABC and they talk with so much confidence and charisma… and not forgetting, they talk like LOUD SPEAKERS TOO! Their normal way of talking is as if they are picking an argument with whomever they talk to.

As for the female lawyers… I’ve gotta say I’m rather impressed with them. They have great sense of fashion, they ooze confidence when they speak and they’re all so tall and slim. I feel like I’m in a fashion show whenever I’m at the office!





Mess with me and i'll kick your ass!
And sue you somemore!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.